Our Reopening Plan
As we optimistically look towards the future & carefully begin our reopening process, the health & safety of our members & employees will continue to be our highest priority. The thoughtful reopening of our studio will be a calculated effort utilizing best practices under the guidance of state & national agencies. We anticipate reopening our doors once restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so.
Our in-studio experience will look a bit different than it was before as we all adjust to this “new normal.” Our latest safety precautions and what to expect are outlined below and are subject to change. In addition to in-person classes, we will continue to offer our virtual options for the foreseeable future as well.
For the latest updates, be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the page!
We love and miss our community, and can’t wait to see you all soon!
Our New Safety Protocols:
- An enhanced cleaning protocol of the studio. Every doorknob, community surface & studio floor will be disinfected before and after every class. Hand sanitizer, soap, & disinfectant will be available throughout the studio.
- Reduced in-studio class size. You must sign up in advance, no walk-ins permitted.
- A new cancellation policy will be strictly enforced due to the limited class size. If you need to cancel a reservation, you must do so at least two hours prior to the scheduled start time. If you fail to do so, you will be charged an $18.00 no-show fee, the cost of a drop in and the space in class.
- Floor markings for mat placement to ensure adequate distancing.
- Health screening required for all students & employees prior to class, including contactless forehead temperature checks for all students and staff.
- BYO mat & props. Borrowing these items will not be available.
- Contactless check-in & no hands-on assists during class. Teachers will wear a face mask/covering before and after class and will teach from the front of the yoga room.
- We require the use of a face mask/covering for students before and after class. Use of face masks during class will be optional.
- Removal of some lobby furniture to increase space and minimize congregating.
- Instead of using cubbies you are asked to leave all valuables at home or in your car. You may keep the rest (ex. car keys) with you by your mat. Wear easy to slip off shoes that can be left just outside the yoga room.
Required Health Screening for In-Person Classes:
- Have you experienced any new symptoms of Covid-19 such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been diagnosed with or suspected of having Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been in close contact with someone suspected with or diagnosed with Covid-19, or been told by your health department or healthcare provider to self-quarantine in the past 2 weeks?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please stay home per CDC guidelines.