In-Studio Safety Protocols
As we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic, the health & safety of our members & employees will continue to be our highest priority. We continue to follow best practices under the guidance of state & national agencies.
Our latest safety precautions and what to expect are outlined below and are subject to change. In addition to in-person classes, we will continue to offer our virtual options for the foreseeable future as well.
Our Safety Protocols:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED for non-vaccinated individuals.
- An enhanced cleaning protocol of the studio. Every doorknob, community surface & studio floor will be disinfected before and after every class. Hand sanitizer, soap, & disinfectant will be available throughout the studio.
- You must sign up in advance, no walk-ins permitted. Sign up no later than one hour in advance.
- Health screening and temperature check required.
- Contactless check-in & no hands-on assists during class. Instructors will teach from the front of the yoga room.
- Additional air purifiers throughout the studio and doors will remain open to increase airflow.
- BYO mat, props, and water. You may purchase a block for $5.
- A new cancellation policy will be strictly enforced due to the limited class size. If you need to cancel a reservation, you must do so at least two hours prior to the scheduled start time. Failing to do so will result in an $18.00 no-show fee.
- Removal of some lobby furniture to increase space and minimize congregating.
Required Health Screening for In-Studio Classes:
- Have you been experiencing any new symptoms of fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been diagnosed with or suspected of having Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been in close contact with someone suspected with or diagnosed with Covid-19, or been told by your health department or healthcare provider to self-quarantine in the past 2 weeks?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please stay home per CDC guidelines.