Our Reopening Plan
As we optimistically look towards the future & carefully begin our reopening process, the health & safety of our members & employees will continue to be our highest priority. The thoughtful reopening of our studio is a calculated effort utilizing best practices under the guidance of state & national agencies. Please check our schedule regularly during this transition for our most up-to-date offerings.
Our in-studio experience will look a bit different than it was before as we all adjust to this “new normal.” Our latest safety precautions and what to expect are outlined below and are subject to change. In addition to in-person classes, we will continue to offer our virtual and outdoor options for the foreseeable future as well.
For the latest updates, be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the page.
We love and miss our community, and can’t wait to see you all soon!
Our New Safety Protocols:
- An enhanced cleaning protocol of the studio. Every doorknob, community surface & studio floor will be disinfected before and after every class. Hand sanitizer, soap, & disinfectant will be available throughout the studio.
- Reduced in-studio class size to eight students. You must sign up in advance, no walk-ins permitted.
- Face coverings required for all students before and after class and optional during class.
- Health screening and temperature check required.
- Contactless check-in & no hands-on assists during class. Instructors will teach from the front of the yoga room.
- Floor markings for mat placement to ensure adequate distancing.
- Additional air purifiers throughout the studio and doors will remain open to increase airflow.
- BYO mat, props, and water. You may purchase a block for $5.
- A new cancellation policy will be strictly enforced due to the limited class size. If you need to cancel a reservation, you must do so at least two hours prior to the scheduled start time. Failing to do so will result in an $18.00 no-show fee.
- Removal of some lobby furniture to increase space and minimize congregating.
- Instead of using cubbies you are asked to leave all valuables at home or in your car. You may keep the rest (ex. car keys) with you by your mat. Wear easy to slip off shoes that can be left just outside the yoga room.
Required Health Screening for In-Studio Classes:
- Have you been experiencing any new symptoms of fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been diagnosed with or suspected of having Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been in close contact with someone suspected with or diagnosed with Covid-19, or been told by your health department or healthcare provider to self-quarantine in the past 2 weeks?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please stay home per CDC guidelines.